paris hilton tits

At this point in Paris Hilton’s life, why the fuck does she bother wearing clothes. We’ve all seen her naked enough that you’d think she’d view the world the way my wife unfortunately views our aparment, and that is one wear she is always fucking naked no matter how many times I tell her she’s disgusting or spray her with Febreeze, or try to disinfect everything her disgusting bare ass and flappy fucking tits touch.
paris has good tits, i’d suck ‘em whilst wanking to reach orgasm in a frenzy of lust. i do this in leyton on sea with prostitutes, the bitches don’t seem to mind. there’s this one chinky bitch i know who has tits like alma chua’s. i suck em good, then spunk up all over my legs. she has tits like jesus christ knows tits. that jesus cunt has good taste trust me. why do you think he’s banging girls through chiefs in california. the saints are horny. i like bernadette’s ass. i’d bang her. something i know is that jesus is a crook. he likes tits like any man trust me. i’m a medium. a medium for jesus.
He’d fuck his own mother. What a crook. I’d possibly suck him off suck his balls but only if satan was fucking my life over. I’d let JC spunk in my face because he’s God. Except he’s a crook, and we don’t know he’s god. we’re scum of life, dead common little fuckwits. anyway i enjoy screwing prostitutes. if i’m horny and i’ve got no cash i’ll jerk off a gay man on the seafront where gays go at night. i like wanking off really feeling satan’s manhood, that sucker.